Close your eyes
[html]

I'll throw in a quick post here. ;D Powerplay Faolin as you wish! I'm not sure how you want them to go off somewhere else and how they leave Phoenix.

indentIt seemed Phoenix had gained the upper hand from the shouts and the constant struggle. She pried her eyes open and watched the scene. Watched as Phoenix got his feet into Gabriel gut and sent him flying. Feeling like she was going to be sick she was about to fling herself between the two when Phoenix had finally said something and it seemed Gabriel was trapped by the titanic male on top of him. She watched it unfold, time seemed to be standing still and her heart skipped a couple beats, pausing for a moment before realizing it had to beat to keep her alive.

indentGabriel pushed the male off and she watched hesitantly as he rose and put himself between the two. She peered around at Phoenix from behind Gabriel making sure he was not really hurt. 'I need to leave with Gabriel now. I'm sorry for everything. I'll speak to you much later after things have calmed down and I have it explained to him. she did not care if Phoenix forced the thoughts away this time. Even though she was sure he would not do it because it was a matter of life and death when she had tried a couple moments ago. No distractions, it could have cost him his life in the state Gabriel was in.

indentShe rose to her feet at Gabriel's words and stepped forward, reaching a paw out towards him, but pausing before she actually touched him."Gabriel, can we go?" she asked, head down, her eyes baring into the floor not wanting to look at him at all in fear of upsetting him once again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread