Come on and say it.
[html]

Yay~!

indentIt was funny how each of Kaena's litter were all different from each other. She loved each of them as if they were her own, but she guessed it was kind of like the difference between herself and hybrid. They had been separated at a young age, Hybrid stayed in the Land of Wuffluvers with Segodi while she went with Asphyxia. When Faolin returned, Hybrid had left. They both had managed to end up in the same place in the end, but even with all their encounters, Faolin still did not feel an incredibly strong bond with her brother. She hoped for different between the three remaining puppies.

indentHer thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a voice of a youth, one she knew quite well. A small smile formed on her lips, appreciating Arkham's company. She loved the little boy, he was so understanding, so peaceful. Was this how Gabriel was when he was younger? "Morning, Arkham!" she tried to say in a cheerful tone to the best of her ability. "I could ask you the same question. Well, to answer it, I couldn't really get any sleep last night," she grinned and let out a soft laugh. Her tail wagged back and forth, and she flipped over onto her side stretching out in the sand of the beach.

indent"Why aren't you back 127.0.0.1 curled up in that nice warm bed? I've been thinking of going to the human city to spice your guy's room up a bit," she said, wondering if he would be interested at all in some new things. It was fun to go to the city and explore, find all the things they have there. "Maybe we could take a trip a little later on today?" she ask, head cocked to the side. Her mind - almost - completely off the entire Segodi thing. But, the image of how he reacted her that day was still at the back of her mind and she frowned.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread