Come on and say it.
[html]

I'm going to have this dated for AFTER the thread with Rachias.

indentShe thought about her encounter with Rachias a couple days before. She was not sure how to tell Arkham, but she wanted him to know that she was safe and sound. It was hard worrying over a sibling, Faolin knew that from experience with her own. Although, when Hybrid finally came back - like most of them ended up doing - it was not the same. It was different when Tedros or Nyika would return and she still held a small hope for seeing them again. She had seen Segodi not a couple weeks ago, some hope was still held out for all of her family. Asphyxia was an exception. A lost cause she could call it. Her mother was to the point where all was forgotten and Faol could not see the female coming back any time soon.

indent"Umm, I saw Rachias the other day. I was not sure where you were at, but we had to get her back home. I'm sorry. She's with Laruku for now," she said, trying to quickly avoid his question with ease. Bringing up something that would completely take his mind off the topic of her unhappiness. "If you like, we could always go and take a visit up there sometime over the next couple days?" she wondered if that would make the little boy happier. She was going to spoil him to death now that Rachias was gone. She didn't want another one leaving too and Andre was just.. Andre. Faolin like him, but something about him reminded her so much of Hybrid and she was scared of him and what he would become.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread