Come on and say it.
[html]

--

indentFaolin's muzzle dropped as she listened to the boy in front of her. She had kind of expected it to take him hard, but she never realized just how close he was with his sister. She envied that in a way, a real connection with her own blood and kin. It had been nice being close with Nyika, and Tedros was there too. But, Hybrid was her actual sibling and she guessed it was like Rachias and Andre, they were going to turn out the same way in the end probably. She sighed and watched the boy. Swamped with questions, she sighed and collected her thoughts before responding to any of them.

indent"Well, I know Gabriel said he is a bad person. Let's just say Laruku does have his issues. Although, the only way I'll stop Rachias from living with him if is he hurts her," she spoke hoarsely, but what if it was too late and she could not stop him from going further? Faolin shook her head, deeply trouble by the whole situation. It was not like she could force the girl to stay in Inferni, could she? Maybe Arkham could talk her into coming back. "Surprisingly, it's not too-too far away. It's a good long walk, but I would not mind making the trip every now and then. Whenever you'd like!" she smiled, trying to cheer the boy up, even though it was really hard to cheer herself up ever.

indentShe stopped dead at his last question. Why would she leave Inferni? Faolin's eyes dropped to the ground and she bit her lip nervously, trying to figure why she in fact would leave Inferni."I don't know why she would leave. I've left before, but I came back. Maybe she will too. You can ask her when we go and visit."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread