Come on and say it.
[html]

--

indentFaolin had come to learn that everyone had there own issues, and the word could be taken in so many different ways. Yes, Laruku had problems, but how would you explain his type of problem to a young child. Especially his own flesh and blood. Faol cringed inside, hoping he would not ask the question. For a moment she thought she had heard his voice inside her head, but the question had been too clear to be just a dream. Faolin sighed, quickly trying to think of a way to explain this to Arkham. The extent to which these 'problems' had been described to Faolin, she was not even sure how far it went. He had become a completely different person. Like, two people living inside his body?

indent"Well, I doubt he would ever hurt her. I barely know anything about Laruku's problems, and how he deals with them, but I guess it's as if he becomes a completely different person," she sighed, biting her lip and looking at the little boy in front of her. No matter how grown up he was seemingly becoming it was becoming harder for her to explain this to him. She wanted him to continue on for a little while at least living life in an ignorant bliss. Somehow, life caught up to all of them. They could not spend their lives living naive. The cold truths of the world caught up to them all.

indentShe let out a deep sigh and looked Arkham over when he asked about her leaving Inferni. "Well, once I left in search of my family that had all left Inferni sometime back. The other I ran away because I had gotten scared," she could not explain the last one to him. How she killed her father after seeing his face in the face of another creature that had attacked her. Gabriel had gone ballistic and killed him. It was so confusing. Tainted Fears his name was? Iskata's mate. They had a touchy past that was really hard to explain. The details were foggy because she did not remember much of it herself. She ran, then remembered waking up soaked and matted with blood, then the scent of Hybrid and her father engulfed her. That's how Hybrid had found his way back, he had gone and lived with their father. Faolin shook her head, she was going crazy with the thoughts that was going through it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread