Come on and say it.
[html]
mall-caps;">Table by Hilli

Sorry for the wait! (:

"I don't understand it either," Faolin sighed, shaking her head. They had left though, and nobody remained anymore. Segodi, a slight flicker of hope, did not even remember and it seemed he disappeared once again. Faolin frowned and looked down at the boy smiling, he had so many questions, but it was not strange considering his age. Curiosity got the best of them sometimes and Faol had been no different.

"My mother left to return to my father at first, then I thought she had died and I had ran the entire way back to Inferni. I had my father here, Segodi, even though we are not related by blood he was really the only father-figure I had ever known. His son and daughter, Tedros and Nyika were like my siblings. My real father, well he died..." Faolin paused staring at her paws, I -killed- him. "Then Hybrid had followed me back here because he had been staying with him. That is all a blur now. Well, Segodi and Tedros left, and then I went in search of them, returned, then soon after Nyika had left. The reason I had stayed here too was because of your brother, Gabriel," Faolin smirked, and took a breath for a moment, recollecting her thoughts.

She shrugged her shoulders and pursed her lips, turning her head to look down the beach of Inferni. Faol had never wanted to leave these sands again. Not now, not ever. It was her home and she would die by this beach when she was ready. She hoped to see the days of many members once again. "Anyway, sometime soon we should go down to the human city! It's so beautiful down there and there is always lots of things to find. Maybe we can take Rachais along?" she asked, head tilted to the side. She supposed Arkham wanted to see the girl more than she did. When Nyika had left Faol had been heartbroken, Nyika had been her best friend and her sister. No one would make her feel the same way ever.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread