Come on and say it.
[html]
I want something good to die for
<3

To make it beautiful to live
It seemed she had more fun talking to the youth of Inferni than most of the adults. For the more part - save Andrezej - they were generally more easy-going and had a lot less worries. They knew how to have fun, and the conversations were always interesting. There was no right or wrong, and even if they were in the wrong they were just too goddamn cute to resist a small laugh. His question caught her off guard, and if she had been one of those cartoon character the humans drew she would probably have a big sweat drop by her face. It was hard to respond to a question like that, of course they would have kids, it was strange to think that this small boy - who was growing much bigger she must say - would be the uncle of her kids along with Hybrid and... Andrezej.

"Um, I'm sure we will at some point. At least I hope to have kids, I know you would make a great uncle!" She laughed, staring down at the young boy. It was funny to think he was related to so many of the wolves and coyotes within the lands. Laruku's family had an entire legacy behind it, he was related to Iskata and all of Iskata's children would be distant cousins of Arkham. Then there was Kaena's litters along with Faolin's family and adopted family. It was strange to say that he could be related to just about anyone on the shores. It would make for a hard time finding a mate, when half of everyone in the lands was somehow related to you, whether or not by blood. He thoughts quickly switched back to his next question.

"Oh, really? What was her name?" Perhaps this woman had somehow scared Arkham in some way. He said creepy and if there was going to be creepy woman talking to any youth of Inferni Faolin wanted to know about it. Make sure this woman meant no harm though. She knew quite a bit of the wolves in the lands if not at least heard of most the others. It was strange to think of anyone preying on little puppies, but if they hated coyotes enough, why not? Faolin sighed and shook her head, it was quite the strange world they were living in.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread