Come on and say it.
[html]

Figured it was about time to end this? x3

He laughed with her, though it was a light and somewhat uncertain laugh. An uncle, huh? It was a strange prospect and he knew there were many pros and cons. He didn't particularly want to have to become a role model of any sort for a younger generation, but the idea that he wouldn't be the littlest kid in the family was a good one. It was a difficult place to be between wanting to grow up too fast and wanting to stay a kid forever. He usually clung to the fact that childhood was a once-in-a-lifetime deal, but all the same, wouldn't it be nice to be as strong as an adult? To be as smart? To be as capable and knowing? The hybrid knew that none of these were ally automatic, but he half-expected them to be anyway.

India, he answered easily, recalling her face and her voice. If asked why exactly he perceived her as "creepy," he probably wouldn't be able to answer, but he knew the feeling had been there and could almost feel again thinking about her and the old building they had been in. Perhaps it was the way she spoke or the way she treated her more like a child than anyone else he knew, or the way she walked? It was probably of no real consequence anyway though. I d'no, he shrugged, She was a loner. And he yawned right then, not having realized that he was still tired until now. Shaking himself, he blinked up at Faolin. I think... I'ma go back to sleep fer'a bit. We can go to the city later? And with that, he started slowly back across the sand.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread