i don't want the world to see me
-steals forum virginity- >Big Grin

[html]

the road goes and i am finding home in it

As the sun rose upon another day, Odebeh poised himself at the very edge of the wooden chair he had withdrawn from the desk position on the other wall. His front paws were placed on the dusty window sill, observing the bright, glowing golden orb arise from the horizon and light up the world, and the forest littering the territory beyond. Recently this place had been established as a territory belonging to the pretty white female Naniko, the one who had saved him from the dark, scary forest - and she had just recently had pups, like him. At first, he had felt wanted, loved, rediscovered. Those feelings were quickly fading as Naniko seemed too busy for Odebeh. He had told himself that he could take care of himself, but his mind couldn't help but wander to the lives he had left behind in the forest.

His mind triggered images of his siblings, the very few fuzzy images he retained of his own mother, and his heart sunk a little. Odebeh's large ears lay flat against his head as he watched nature unfold itself in the warm glow of morning, wide, mahogany eyes glittering with a forlorn sort of wonder. A sigh pushed itself from his chest as he pushed off of the window sill, standing on the chair and turning to face the room he had since claimed as his, located in this "mansion", what was going to be his home. It didn't really feel like it.

Torn and confused, Odebeh whined and jumped off of the chair, large paws drawing the bulky little male towards the door that marked the end of this own little territory. Eying the door frame, the brown pup flopped onto his stomach, half in his room and half in the hallway, gazing out into the empty hall boredly. He wondered if anybody would come past, perhaps even stop by to say hello to the pup. But what would they say? Afraid of this, Odebeh quickly scrambled to his paws again and turned away from the door, stubbornly inching his way under the bed instead. I don't want the world to see me. He decided with a frown, peering out from the darkness into his empty room.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread