i don't want the world to see me
OOC:Hope you don't mind my joining, need to bring up activity currently.
IC:

The large coal male stumbled along with a yawn as he chewed on a rabbit's leg hungrily. The morning hadn't done him any good as he was starting to fall ill. He grumbled as he let out a sneeze. ”Stupid cold.” He was wrapped up in a white blanket most unhappily. His movements might even remind you of an over sized hunchbacked giant as he lazily around the kitchen cleaning his pan. As he reached up to place to pan on it's hook he let out a small sigh of relief as his spine cracked. He dragged himself over towards the stairs wanting nothing more then to fall back asleep as he released a chesty cough and moaned in pain. Suddenly he spotted Savina in Odebeh, Naniko's young adoptee's, room. He tilted his head gently, as he approached her in confusion.

He was not use to this confusion but he had not been able to smell her and he could not smell Odebeh. He lowered himself to the ground to look under the bed along side her, ”What are you....oh!” He exclaimed as the pup came into view. The poor guy looked upset. He placed his head on his hands as he spoke, ”Whats wrong sport?” He did not know the young male very well but probably understood him the most. His parents were both killed when he was around Odebeh's age and he had found Die...whom later perished in the fire. In his last attempt of a family he had been adopted by Lucifer and Deuce while they were mates but, now they were both living their lives else where and Jazper only got to see them when he went to find them. His warm smile and gentle golden eyes returned as he remembered back when he didn't have the she-wolves to talk to. The girls of his pack were now his friends and advisors. You wouldn't know it if you looked at him but he was just a simple friendly and protective giant.

Messages In This Thread