i don't want the world to see me
Big Grin

[html]

the road goes and i am finding home in it

The pup uttered a low whine and placed his muzzle on the floorboards between his paws, flattening his large ears to his head. He thought he had seen Savina in the hall when he had been out there, but wasn't certain - and now the thought of her following him into his room frightened him. What would she think? Of course, there wasn't much time to mull over it, for the obsidian female had quickly entered the room and located him in his hiding spot, looking under the bed at him. Odebeh blinked and slunk further to the other side of the bed, frowning, wide red eyes gazing upon her. He couldn't think of anything to say.

Soon, joining Savina, was another male. Jazper, Odebeh thought he was called. Mild irritation rose inside of him at his discovery, as it was evident that he wouldn't be left alone for a while yet. And they would want to know what was wrong. "Nothing. I'm fine." He answered shortly and stubbornly, simply laying there, sulking and staring at the two black wolves staring at him from the other side of the bed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread