i don't want the world to see me
[html]

As Savina peered under the bed another head joined her own. She gave a sidelong glance to the other onlooker and saw that it was Jazper. She had a feeling the transition had been somewhat hard for him, considering his father figure Lucifer had left them. The young adult had had many hardships when it came to parents and her heart went out to him. Though maybe this would be good. Maybe Jazper's own parental hardships would help Odebeh feel a bit better about things.

The multi-hued pup slunk even further back under the bed, a frown upon his muzzle. The female's kind, warm smile remained though. He was just a child who had been taken into a new home and now felt alone after the birth of Naniko's litter. "Now, now, surely something must be making you feel bad. Why don't you come out here and we can talk about it? Or you can stay under there if you really want to. I promise you'll feel better if you talk to us though." Her voice had a motherly tone to it, but she wasn't at all talking down to him. He was a smart boy, he didn't need or most likely want such gestures.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread