Angels with silver wings
OOC: Just so you know Jazz is fully grown standing at like...8"3 XD woot he's almost a year old Big Grin

IC:
He was happy to see his alpha in such a good mood, perfect timing to propose some ideas he had been turning in his head. As she asked how he was his smile grew. She was so warm in her greeting it had almost made him in a better mood, as if the day could get any greater! "I'm AMAZING Nani! How are you?" He exclaimed with some laughter. the effects from Garnet had not yet warn off. He wanted to run trew the territories laughing and yelling. This feeling was strange for him, it was only one meeting but it meant something. It was the first girl he had met that made him feel on top of the world. He almost hoped she would appear at the boaders and ask for a room that very day. Of course it had been a few days and in that time he had waiting patiently hopeing for her call.

"Nani.." He trailed off with a gleam in his golden eyes, "I invited a girl and her mother over as visitors, whenever they need a place to stay. I hope you don't mind...I met her in town, she's very livly and has quite the sence of humor." He gushed. "Her and her mother left inferni to find a new life. So, I offered her a room whenever she or her mother needs a place to stay for as long as they want..." He stoped talking realizing he had completly invited two coyote's to stay in packlands he was not in charge of. " She'll of course call for me at the boarder, if they cause any trouble, if they every stop by, I will deal with everything myself. I will even hunt for them." He was in desperation, the poor boy was love struck and was yet to know what the feeling were. All he knew was that he wanted Garnet there, with him, "Oh, her name is Garnet. She didn't provide me wiht a last name so I didn't ask for one."

Messages In This Thread