Angels with silver wings
Her brow creased and his ears folded back curiously. What could she be thinking? His sudden desperation drifted into a slowly growing smile as her words continued. He was glade that Garnet would be welcomed and nodded rapidly, "Of course, you'll be the first to meet her. She's an amazing girl you wont regret it." He yipped in an excited tone. His expression turned to curious as hi tiped his head to the side, "How are the pups? I hope they are all well?" The brithing was so vivid in his mind. His mother had even been there.

It had been such a good day, four healthy new pups and a visit from his mother. He missed her terribly and even still he thought about going to see her. She was always so understanding, while Lucifer was more into silence instead of non stop questioning of a young pup. He sighed and shook his head, "I miss my parents." He muttered sadly golden orbs looking into hers. Truewer words were never said. He felt abaondoned and alone once again. In his ife he had three sets of parents and non of them had stuck around. Area and Taka where killed when he was all but 5 months old. Die was lost in the fire. Pilot came around once asking fo Die and now returned as a leader not a father. Now, Deuce was running her own pack and Lucifer was off somewhere doing god knows what."They're lucky to be so loved by the pack and have such loyal parents."

Messages In This Thread