Angels with silver wings
[html]
<333333

"If you think so, then I'm sure everything will be fine." She nodded, beginning to smile some more. Naniko really was interested in pack affairs, who was coming in and out. She had to be, as the leader. And she was very proud that Jazper had come to her to ask before he invited them inside. A few times was okay, but it was best to get permission just in case, in some instances. Naniko hoped that it meant that he trusted her judgement, as well. He hadn't gone behind her back with it, which she thought was a real show of character.

"I wish they were here, too." She said, in referral to his remark about his parents. "We're a lot alike, me and you, did you know? My parents abandoned my sister and I when we were barely three months old." She had only seen them once since then. She couldn't remember if she'd already told Jazper this or not, but she didn't mind saying it again. "It's a personal struggle, learning how to do things for yourself without the support of someone else there. It's even harder when you have to take care of someone else on top of yourself. But I survived, I got through it. And look where I am now. Someday you'll have a pack of your own, Jazper. And you'll show everyone that it's possible."

It was possible to live without parents. Naniko had been adopted by Iskata when she'd been younger, yes, but then the mother had dissapeared, leaving her to care for young Davinci when Naniko had only been seven months old. "Anything is possible. You're right, though...they're very lucky. I'm lucky, too, to have found Anu."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread