tonight will be the night
He was glad the older male hadn't taken the name in confusion. This showed him he still cared, at least he considered him a son. He cleared his throat slightly at the news of his brother, "Oh...I've heard they aren't the best crowed are you sure letting him go was in his best interest?" He sat down calmly and his mind thought to Garnet. Maybe she could talk him into coming home? Or atleast he could check in on him with Garnet's assistance. He shook his head, "My mom said that they were a bunch of killers and cheats but surely not all of them.." He had heard his mothers opinions on coyotes yet he had Garnet on his mind since they parted ways.

He looked up to Pilot, "I've been teaching myself to read music in the past week. Just started. I went into town and found a broken down music store and picked up some supplies including and Alto Saxophone and a Violin. Both are wounderful!" He yipped pleased with himself,. "I hope to make a stand for my music soon, I have the starts of one in progress, and i'm going to paint my room. You know add some personality." His face grew serious. He woudl have to tell Pilot how he was feeling eventually and it was better for the leader if he did it without his temper, "Listen here Pilot I've got something to say and i'm afraid I should have told you from the begining. Truth is, I miss my parents. All of you completly left me. Three died, Duece is off running her own pack, you had your pack and Lucifer was here with me. Now, Lucifer left without saying goodbye and you come along and take his spot in leadership and don't even stop to say ' Hey son how have you been? Sorry I never stopped by?' He could feel his temper raising as he spoke but he never allowed his voice to crack.

Messages In This Thread