tonight will be the night
He simply nodded at the inferni comment. "Probabl not..Sirius is stuborn." He chuckle slightly, his voice still on edge. Pilot was right, hopefully Inferni was not that bad and his little brother would be safe there. Yet, silently he worried. If Inferni wasn't so bad why would Garnet and her mother run from their pack, their home? He shook his hope, best to think of the postive. As the leader spoke of music, and Dierdre's violin his ears perked up and his golden eyes sadened in a memorable way. He missed the white female. Truely he did. For her he would forgive Pilot, he knew that much. She wouldn't want them to be fighting their lives away when he was almost old enough to be a father himself! The silver males voice turned serious as he spoke. Jazper listened, there was no use in yelling at his leader.

As he spoke the younger wolf took in his words wiht great thought. When he had finished the coal Sergeant sat for a moment in silence. There was only one thing her could do in that moment, he pulled his father into a hug. If you were to look at this scean it would be strange. Jazper was massize in size, built as a warrior with the heart of a lion and while it was true Pilot wasn't much of a physical challenge to the young man, he respected him for his words, his honesty. He held Pilot in a bear hug and let out a small whimper, "I'm sorry I failed you as a son..." It was true! Jazper had spent his life trying to live up to Lucifer, always about Lucifer and now the one father figure he had paid the most attention to had left him in a second wihtotu a thought while Pilot was now before him once again. The father he had met once, yelled at twice, and now....he accepted him. In that moment Dierdre held him to his adoptive father in ways Lucifer's teaching had never bonded the two ebony wolves. "I should have come to see you...I should have saved Die."

Messages In This Thread