i can be what you need
I was just about to reply to your aw thread when I saw this. XD[html]

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK
BIGGER THAN THE SHADOW OF DEATH IN THIS TOWN

One bed, remarkably, was still made and the blankets were relatively clean compared to the adjacent furniture. The other had been torn apart, as if a hurricane had ripped through this room and left a hellish mess of sheets and stains behind. The smell in here was sickening, yet intriguing. Something about this room and the history it had made Ryan want to discover more. She ventured to the bureau, gently picking up the glass bottle by it’s neck and swishing around the amber liquid inside. The light that filtered through the uncovered window made the alcohol glitter as she studied it with a gaze equivalent to Anselm’s.

She easily spun around, hair twirling around her torso as she did. Something had felt strange and she immediately knew someone else was there with her. Whoever it was, she had a feeling they weren’t an acquaintance. When her eyes adjusted to the light and she took in their frame, she realized she had been right. She had no idea who it was peering back at her. She hesitated, before holding the bottle out in front of her. "What do you suppose is in here?" After living with her mother, she had a fairly good idea.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread