i can be what you need
I can read minds, ya know ;3 *shifty*

[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... /renot.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She had turned a little too fast for him to evade; so he ended up staring at her dumbly, caught off guard by her meaningless question, and feeling retarded for having been discovered gawking. He looked down, letting go of the door frame and easing his tall figure into the room (if only to be polite), and kept his distance. Alcohol, I’d guess… he replied, looking up at her slightly, seeing as his muzzle was tilted downward, and wondering if she knew what that was. He shifted a little uncomfortably, his left hand fidgeting noiselessly with the bandana draped loosely about his neck.

His eyes constantly wandered elsewhere, having no particular desire to be caught up in staring at her again. He lacked the sociability to ensue more conversation with her; so he seemed rather stupid as he stood there, constantly glancing back at her as if in waiting. Of course, it’d be rude for him to just walk away… like he wanted. With a last shift of his eyes, he found his voice; albeit a little misplaced. I’m Antigrin! he blurted, perhaps unnecessarily, and definitely a little louder than he had intended. He silently cursed himself and frowned darkly, his gaze moving away from the girl again as he had suddenly become silent and brooding.

table by akumu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread