i can be what you need
[html]

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK
BIGGER THAN THE SHADOW OF DEATH IN THIS TOWN

She wasn’t sure why she had done it, knowing of what it would instantly remind her. Still, the Tirones stared longingly at the amber filled glass as if it would offer her some sort of answer to a question she had been wanting answered for a long time now. When she did finally raise the chipped glass to her lips, she pulled it away in a grimace. The taste was awful – a bitter sweet that made her want to be sick. It wasn’t even so much the taste that reminded her of those times long past, but the smell. It was the sour smell that seemed to linger on anyone she and her mother had come across.

"No, me neither," she told him, looking up to his mahogany eyes, before she studied him closer. She realized now that he had a blue bandana tied loosely around his neck. It reminded her a lot of the scarf that she had stuffed back at home in her large bag. It was strange for her to see him wearing it, but all the same it made her smile. She felt almost as if they had some sort of secret together that no one in the world could ever understand. All by laying eyes on that simple piece of fabric. "I wonder what it was used for."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread