i can be what you need
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... /renot.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Her obvious distaste for alcohol drew Anti from his deepened frown. He raised his brows, wondering vaguely what she had poured it for, if she didn’t like it; but perhaps she hadn’t known, which could be the only reasonable explanation, he decided. He moved a tad bit closer, yet froze as her blood-filed eyes met his, and he could not help anything but stare blankly back at her until her gaze left him.

He shrugged in reply to her query, shifting forward again so that he was standing at the edge of the bed, only a few feet away from her. He carefully sat down, mindful of himself to curl his tail against his right hip in order to hide the x-shaped scar that resided there. He looked at her, sidelong, yet somehow pretended to remain uninterested. I think this was a house for a lot of people… he said suddenly, keeping his tone and volume in control. He suddenly wondered where the hell his youthful confidence was; it seemed to have dissipated when he arrived in these lands.

table by akumu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread