The record shows I took the blows,
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... s/savt.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The wolfess felt bad for startling the other, especially when her ears flattened against her head. The sub-leader's posture relaxed even more, hoping it would help Alexey relax as well. Her injuries didn't look too severe, but it would be best if she were able to be calm and rest. Emerald eyes focused intently on the Dhalian wolf as she brokenly attempted to explain her situation. Admittedly she was a bit troubled when Alexey stated that she had started the fight. She hadn't expected that from the seemingly mild-mannered person she had met up north. However, she doubted anyone expected the dark secret that Savina kept about her own issues with anger. So she had had no other choice? More of the story needed to be told. "Now, now, calm down. Why don't we sit?"

Slender obsidian form reclined down onto her haunches. "Tell me more about what happened. Why did you feel you had to attack this coyote?" Her voice was level and calm, there was no sense of scolding or anger. More than anything she wanted to understand. Surely there had to be a good reason behind Alexey's actions. Then it dawned on her that perhaps the injured female was worried that she might go and tell Cercelee what had happened. "If you're worried about me telling on you to Cercelee, you don't have to. I won't interfere, but it is probably something you should tell her at some point." The tan girl was probably still just rattled up from the fight and was afraid of the consequences she might face from her pack. Savina was sure that if the cause had been somewhat reasonable that the ivory leader would understand.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread