Nothing is real
[html]
I must be dreaming or we're onto something
http://i38.tinypic.com/6t1ag0.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 336px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #204684;">

ooc:

I must be dreaming or pinch me to waking

Things just didn't make sense any more. Her life was spinning around, and Ember was heading in all different directions. She made choices, but none of them turned out right any more. Maybe she should have left the lands when she'd had the chance, all those months ago, before the fire. Now she had been in so many different packs. She had met Khaden, gotten together with him, and had been happy...but now Ember hadn't seen him for nearly a week. It seemed that every choice she made, she got burned.

She was considering looking for Laurel, to see if he knew what was going on with Khaden, where he might have gone. She was too upset to realize how very angry this made her, that he would dissapear the way that he had. Ember would look for him for a while...but if he didn't come back she would move on. That was how things worked, right?

The dark female approached the borderlines to her old pack, standing stiffly there. She didn't care if she ran into Firefly any more; maybe her sister could beat some more sense into her. Pain would be a welcomed distraction from what she was feeling. The female looked into the lands consideringly, tail twitching. She still had respect for pack boundaries, even if she was just trying to pass through.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread