I'll take on anyone
[html]
I must be dreaming or we're onto something
http://i38.tinypic.com/6t1ag0.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 336px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #204684;">

ooc:

I must be dreaming or pinch me to waking

She had been trying to tell herself that he would come back, that he was just taking a little vacation off somewhere...but she knew that it wasn't true. She had no idea where Khaden was or when he would be back...or if he would be back at all. And she missed him. Ember still wore the necklace that he'd given her around her neck, once a symbol of her lasting loyalty to him...but now it felt like a dead weight.

Why hadn't he told her where he was going? She would have been fine with anywhere! She would have even gone with him. But instead she was stuck in Esper Hollow with wolves that she didn't really know yet, without her mate. Her rock. Her securitiy blanket. And that made her mad. She knew that she had insecurities...and he knew it, too. So why had he left her behind?

The female was in her shifted form, standing high on her back two legs. She passed shop after shop, not looking into the windows. She was a little cold, as it was one of the chillier mornings, and had originally come here looking for clothing. But now she was just wandering.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread