I'll take on anyone
[html]
I must be dreaming or we're onto something
http://i38.tinypic.com/6t1ag0.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 336px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #204684;">

ooc:

I must be dreaming or pinch me to waking

She stopped when she reached one of the windows, looking up into it. It was covered in dust, and there was a large, spider-web crack in the side of it, but she could make out what was inside the shop through all of it. Looked like clothing. It was what she had come for, after all, or, at least, what she had told herself that she had come here for. She just wanted to know where Khaden was, really, if he was here...and clothing was the smaller, secondary reason.

She was reaching up for the twisted doorknob when she heard her own name being called, and turned back to look. She ought to have been able to recognize the voice, but in her half-daze it had slipped her mind. A few moments after she realized that she didn't recognize Iskata's voice a wave of guilt swept over her. How could she not have recognized her own mother's voice? Her ears went down for a moment at the thought, but as Iskata approached they raised again. She was really happy to see her again, to find out about how her pack was doing and catch up on the news.

And maybe she had seen Khaden...maybe he'd come there, for some reason, and had gotten stuck there. Or maybe he was sick. Ember had just gotten over having the flu, and maybe he had caught it from her...there were a million possibilities, really. She wanted to know where he was so badly. "How are you doing? I was looking for some clothes...it's getting colder"

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread