I'll take on anyone
[html]
I must be dreaming or we're onto something
http://i38.tinypic.com/6t1ag0.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 336px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #204684;">

ooc:

I must be dreaming or pinch me to waking

"I'm not sure...I haven't been there a lot. Khaden used to go around with me, and we'd meet people together or do things together...but I haven't seen him around. For a while, actually. I woke up one morning and he was just...gone." There was something wrong with her; that had to be it. The second she actually got a hold of something solid, someone who said that they would stay with her forever, they dissapeared. He had left without a word, without saying a single thing to her about where he was going, when he might be back. She would have left with him. She would have left everything.

She turned to look into the shop as well, a welcomed distraction from what she was saying and thinking. She didn't want to think about it, really. She just wanted all of it to go away. Ember had really thought that this would be the time when things would work out. Everything had felt so right. "We should go in. It's probably not much warmer in there...but it'll be a shield from the wind."

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread