Any other world
I'm not sure if you want to continue with this, or fade to black. Either is fine with me, considering I've held this up for so long.[html]

"Of course," he replied, watching as Urma disappeared into her den. He let his silver gaze linger there for a moment, before looking back to the violin case. He ran his fingers over the soft black and pictured the shiny wooden instrument safely cradled inside. He had to wonder where she had found such a beautiful item – most things in the city seemed to be either broken or long since stolen. The gesture was incredibly heart melting and he knew that he was making the right decision by letting his heart fall into her hands.

He cast his glance back to the den every so often, expecting to see the white princess emerge. When she didn’t, however, he wasn’t alarmed. Even though Dierdre had left him, he knew that Urma was coming back. He knew deep in his heart that she wasn’t the type of girl to leave him alone and heartbroken. And ten minutes later when she did finally return to his side, she looked more beautiful than ever. He couldn’t tell if it was the playful colors in her hair, the curves of her body, or the radiance of her lovely face, but she was glowing. He eagerly waited for her to sit next to him and when her hand found his, he instantly felt like the luckiest guy alive.

Her words were so soft and sweet, that Pilot wanted to scoop her into his lap and hold onto her forever. He couldn’t believe that someone could be so sincere and kind about things. "Thank you for staying with me," he said back to her, voice gentle in the calm, warm autumn air.

He slid his fingers away from her palm for just a moment as he carefully moved the violin case to the side. Moving closer to her, Pilot reclined back, cradling his head with one arm, while the other snaked around her frame. "You look so beautiful," he told her, coaxing her with a gentle tug to lay with him and watch the stars blossoming overhead. Maybe it was the dusk light, but things just seemed to be so perfect here with Urma by his side.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread