I get by with a little help from my friends
[html]

"Good, good," he replied, nodding as if to confirm that he wasn’t bluffing. And it had been rather good so far. Nothing had happened to make things bad and Urma’s presence was nice to have. He was glad that she had decided to follow him to Crimson Dreams. And even before that, he was glad she had come to the meeting the four of them had had about creating the pack. "Still getting used to things." He leaned against the tree, crossing his arms gently across his chest as he did so.

"Don’t worry about the leadership thing. I’m sure you’ll do great. I was a little overwhelmed and nervous when I was first promoted back in Storm. But really, you find out that the whole leadership thing comes rather naturally. I mean, taking care of Naniko and all back awhile ago," he didn’t want to use the word rape or mention any other names, "you already showed you had compassion for your friends. And I don’t know if you realized it or not, but by caring for Naniko, you were caring for the whole pack. Really, things start to become second nature. You’ll be used to it in no time." He offered her a playful wink, feeling what he said was completely true. He really felt as if Savina would make a great leader.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread