I get by with a little help from my friends
[html]

The white male's words did a lot to comfort her nerves as far as the leadership issue was concerned. He was right about the situation with Naniko. In her heart, she knew she would do whatever she could to protect the wolves in her pack. She would go even so far as to punish those who hurt them. Her remorse about what she had done to Conri was fading as if it had never been there at all. The midnight femme had never really felt bad about hurting him, just about what she could become when her anger took over. Her chest puffed out with his last remarks and good-natured wink. Her tail waving like a banner over her back. "I guess you're right. Thanks Pilot! I'm really glad you're here with us." Her eyes had their signature joyful sparkle to them. She really couldn't think of another wolf she would be more happy to have around than the Brigadier General.

A name he had spoken stuck in her mind though. Storm. She knew she had heard that pack name before, but from where? Her mind raced as she tried to find the information it stored in reference to the name. Then it occurred to her. That had been the pack that Kansas' had said he'd lived in before the fire. "You lived in Storm? That's where Kansas lived before the fire! Did you know him back then?" Savina thought it would be rather funny if Pilot had known her love from back then. Not to mention it was a conversation topic that she loved. Maybe she would learn more about both the male's pasts.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread