I get by with a little help from my friends
[html]

It was interesting to hear about Kansas' father from Pilot. She didn't know many details about his family, so she listened attentively as her friend talked about the old pack. This Phoenix sounded like a great wolf, but it seemed like something might have happened to him, for the ghostly hued male was talking of his old friend in the past tense. "He was an amazing person? Is he...dead?" Savina found herself choking on that last word. Even though she had never met this wolf, she felt a somewhat associated connection to him. He was the father of her love, and the friend of her fellow sub-leader. She knew that Icarus had died in the fire, but Kansas had never said anything about his father passing.

At Pilot's last words the femme couldn't help but feel that now familiar happiness flood her body. "Yeah, I'm really glad he did too." The smile was still upon her face, though there was something different about it. A deeper meaning. If she had been in her optime form, she probably would have started to play with the shell necklace that hung around her neck. She was almost never without it, because that way she always had something that reminded her of the cream male.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread