I get by with a little help from my friends
[html]

It was curious, about Phoenix. She wondered if Kansas knew this information about his father. She wanted to ask him, but at the same time she didn't want to nose into family business such as that. The sable girl tried to content herself with the fact that if he wanted to talk about it he surely would let her know. He had been there for her when she had talked about her mother, so he knew that she would understand. A small sad frown tugged at the corners of her mouth. It made her a bit upset to think that the man wouldn't come back to his family, it made her think of Serge. She attempted to remind herself not to judge too quickly though; she didn't know the whole situation. "That's too bad. Hopefully he'll prove you wrong...for his family's sake and yours."

The frown was quickly banished from her visage as Pilot inquired about herself and Kansas. She looked shyly, yet happily down at the ground for a second, feeling the warm reddening of her face beneath her raven fur. "Yes. I love him." Her accented voice stated almost musically. The snowy male was the first she had told this fact to aside from Kansas himself. It felt great to say it. Savina wanted to run around and yell it at the top of her lungs. Emerald gaze looked back to Pilot's silver, the grin now wide across her face. "He's the first person I've ever been with. The first I've ever felt this way about." It had been a long time coming, but it had been worth the wait.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread