I get by with a little help from my friends
[html]
Of course I still love you <3 And randomly bringing up the whole Conri thing since they were planning on talking about it, yes?

Her ears lightly folded back, emerald orbs sparkling with her new found joy. It made her feel even better that Pilot was happy for her, for them. It still nagged at the dark fey that Naniko was so apprehensive about their relationship. She could understand wanting to protect her brother, but the Commander and herself were best friends. Surely she didn't think she was going to hurt him in any way? But if that wasn't the case she didn't know what it could be. None of the alternatives were good. "Thank you. It really means a lot." Savina was glad to have Pilot as a friend, and glad that they were getting this opportunity to know one another better. With his last teasing comment her ears pricked back up. The sparkle in her eyes changed to one of playful mischief. "Of course he knows!" She stated, sticking her tongue out at the male.

Suddenly a thought struck her. She hated to ruin their playful good mood, but it was something the girl felt needed to be said. "Pilot...I never thanked you for coming to help when Nani was...hurt. I don't know what I would've done without you." It was true, that was one of the most panicked moments of her life. But with his help they had all gotten through safely to the other side.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread