I get by with a little help from my friends
[html]

Her head nodded. Anyone would do what they could to help a friend in need. Luckily Pilot had the training to do what it had been required. Savina hated to think what might have happened if there hadn't been anyone to give her medical attention. And yes, things were alright now. Naniko had found Anu, the pups were doing fine as far as she knew. It appeared that things had turned out for the better. However there was still that creeping fear of Conri ever returning to the lands. Mostly, she feared the madman coming back to take further revenge against Nani, Kansas, or herself. She wasn't too worried for her safety. It had obviously been proved that around him, the darkness inside of her was provoked into fighting. Mostly, she worried about Kansas. Especially after that horrible nightmare she had had. The fallen alpha had reason to go after those she cared for most.

"Sometimes...I worry about him coming back. About him hurting Naniko or others again." Her eyes had taken a sort of far-off look, staring at nothing in particular. "Though I hope he won't after the last time he tried." Not until after those words were uttered did she realize that Pilot had no idea what had happened. That Conri had even returned to the packlands at all...and what she had done to him. No one knew, except for Anselm and Kansas. The ebony femme knew the question would come, and worry shone in her jeweled orbs. What would he think?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread