you don't recover from a night like this
[html]

SOMEWHERE THERE'S A CRACK IN THE SIDEWALK
BIGGER THAN THE SHADOW OF DEATH IN THIS TOWN

She wondered silently if her mother was watching over her now as she explored this cemetery. Her mother hadn’t been buried in a plot like this, because she had never known of such thing. After exploring, however, Ryan had come across someone to explain the concept behind it. She found it slightly eerie that the humans buried their dead under the ground in a collective place. She had thought about ghosts and ghouls too, but didn’t know what to think. If anyone were to have an afterlife or come back from the dead, she would hope it to be her mother. She just wanted to see her face once more and tell her she had been alright after her death.

"I don’t know," she responded. "Same thing as you, I guess?" But then, she didn’t really know his purpose to being here either. "I just thought I’d explore, is all. I was curious to see what kind of things the humans would have kept behind those iron bars." She rose, standing fully upright, and watched as he read over headstones. She wondered if he could understand what they said.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread