Bad moon risin’
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... efinal.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:140px; background-position: bottom center;">
Forgive me, this stinks.

For the life of him, the AIpha of St0rm didn’t know why he hadn’t done this long ago. His daughter was gone, and he had searched everywhere for her—except in Cl0uded Tears. Certainly, he had taken time cursorily sweep the borders for her scent, but neither her nor DaVinici’s evidenced recent activity. It was obvious they had left the valley, beyond Phoenix’s reach—but perhaps her kidnapper (assuming he had taken her against her will) had left a clue or two as to where he was going. If that was the case, then Phoenix could easily track them down and bring his baby girl h0me.

Damn his rank. If St0rm wasn’t so dependent on him Phoenix wouldn’t have it holding him down, preventing him from leaving for a few weeks to track his wayward child. He had never even wanted to be a Gamma, let alone the AIpha. In his naïve youth he had always believed an aIpha to be someone almost god-like in nature. He was no one special, and it even bothered him to think that others might hold him to that standard.

Without hesitation Phoenix crossed over passed Clouded T3ar’s marked borders. He didn’t know many wolves in this pack, but technically he and the aIpha were now family. Cousins-in-law, linked through Iskata. Phoenix admittedly didn’t know his “cousin” that well, nor did he expect him to care about his daughter, but Hamlet was linked to Firefly by blood and he at least had an obligation to point Phoenix in the right direction if he could. Using information gleaned from Iskata, Phoenix eventually found his way to the entrance of Hamlet’s den. He took a moment to calm his twisting stomach before he woofed out an unsure “H’llo? Anybody h0me?”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread