forever again and remain
[html]

This isn't a mandatory thing, I just think it's a good idea for our pack to have a hunt!
I'll give you all a week to reply, and then the hunt moves on. Posting order will be put up in a week.

It had been a while since the pack had joined up together. They'd grown and lost members since then. The Shaman stood at the edge of the woods, her bi-colored eyes on the herd of elk. One was further away from her herd, her belly distended with a late pregnancy, a limp in her rear right leg. That was the one Deuce had slated for execution. She would be slow and tender, ready for the kill. A good feast. The pack could eat and then make merry.
Deuce wasn't much of a hunter, but she was trying to learn still. Lucifer had taught her what he could, but she wasn't the greatest. That was her biggest flaw (besides her tendency towards violence to hybrids and coyotes.) She stood in her halfling form, the bulky form being good for power. Even in her halfling form, she was still lithe and catlike. Her mane shimmered a white-gold in the setting sun's light.
She tilted her head back and let a musical call fall from her parted maw. "Everyone who is able and willing, come hunt with me. We run tonight, my family." It had been so long since she'd been on a hunt. She felt her pulse speed up. The elk lifted their heads, looking in her direction. When no attack came, they resumed their foraging. The pregnant elk bent to drink from a stream. Deuce began to pace eagerly, awaiting her pack mates. Her eyes never strayed far from the female she'd chosen to hunt.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread