forever again and remain
ooc- haha.. you beat me to it, though later there is going to be a festival thread.. an actual holiday for the pack!

Iskata knew by now that there was little help she could be to the hunt, but the silver and gold woman came when the Shaman called. The Matriarch crouched down in her optime form as she smiled over the amber waves of grain towards Deuce. Her sun shot sky blue eyes scanned the scene before them as she nodded at the beast that Deuce had picked out for the hunt. Iskata was quick in this form though she knew that four feet were better than two when trying to hunt down the large elk. A shiver ran down her spine as she thought of the excitement that would begin when the family gathered.

She knew that she was beginning to show, though no one had questioned the Matriarch yet of her pregnancy and she hadn't given a single word to confirm or deny the truth. She knew how her coleader would feel if she found out the parentage of the litter and she didn't want to upset Hel with the pain of having lost her own so soon. Iskata had kept silent when needed, and this was one of those rare moments for the Matriarch. She valued each and everyone of their packmates as family, but sometimes there were even closed doors inside a loving home.

Moving closer to the woman she nodded and smiled, her voice soft as she asked. "I trust everything went fine between my children and what was needed.." She didn't really want to bring up the touchy subject, but she had to know that her wayward ones were well, atleast as well as could be. Leaning against one of the old oak trees that shaded the edge of the woods she spoke just to pass the time.

Messages In This Thread