forever again and remain
OOOKay. It's just the three of us then. More can join as we go, loose posting order. meaning whichever of us is ready to act may act!

[html]
Deuce glanced between the two. Three was enough. Especially when they shoudl all be fairly experianced. The mother didn't want to think about the hunt she led where Hymn and herself got injured. So she pushed it aside. In answer to Iskata's question, the woman only nodded. "We'll talk about it later, Iskata. And other things as well,"she added meaningfully, glancing at Iskata's belly. She then turned to the herd, speaking to the two who had joined.
"There is a pregnant cow there with an injured leg. She's the one we want to take down. The three of us should handle it no problem." She licked her lips, then turned to the two. Pendzez, i want you to cicle around and set the herd to running. Avoid the hooves. Don't get near the bull elk no matter what. he won't try to protect the injured one, he'll be more worried about the rest of the herd. Iskata, you will use a large branch and swipe at the injured on to get her to run my way. Well corner her there, by those rocks. Then Pendzez and I can harry her, ripping hamstrings until I can get ahold of her throat. At that point, Iskata, i want you to stay out of the way. I don't mean to offend you, but i don't want you getting injured."
She glanced at the two, then returned her attention to the pregnant cow. "Ready? Let's go."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread