forever again and remain
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _Table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: The snow is his cover

Well, this will be fun.

IC: He will get you

"There is a pregnant cow there with an injured leg. She's the one we want to take down. The three of us should handle it no problem." Pendzez looked over at the pregnant cow that Deuce had mentioned. This seemed to be an easy job, but as far as he knows, elks are known to be quite protective when assulted. However, with an injured leg, it would be contentrating on trying to keep it's balance. He would do a better job with there was snow around. There was little, too little for him to use it as an advantage. It would be hard, but with help of the females, he might get the job done. "Too bad there is little snow. I could've used that as an advantage."

"Pendzez, i want you to cicle around and set the herd to running. Avoid the hooves. Don't get near the bull elk no matter what. he won't try to protect the injured one, he'll be more worried about the rest of the herd. Iskata, you will use a large branch and swipe at the injured on to get her to run my way. Well corner her there, by those rocks. Then Pendzez and I can harry her, ripping hamstrings until I can get ahold of her throat. At that point, Iskata, i want you to stay out of the way. I don't mean to offend you, but i don't want you getting injured." Pendzez listened, but he was looking at the area, analysing the surroundings of the pregnant, injured elk. Looking at the rocks to the trees to the shrubs. He had ideas going through his mind about this hunt that might work, but for now, he had to obey Deuces command. Like a soldier, he replied, "Yes, ma'am."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread