Day by day
[html]
There was a dark smile of amusement at Fatin’s general temperament, if not the humour of her words. She was a curious sort, very much suited to her seeming disposition of a big old matron bear with open arms, many children, a huge amount of love to go around and a very happy-go-lucky, intelligent adoration for life in general. Yet at the same time, she looked like a fiery little girl, lithely voluptuous with her smouldering green eyes that so contradicted her plight of utmost innocence. At the inquiry as to how much he missed life as a vagabond, he opened his large hand expressively as if to indicate their surroundings. I’m just as free here, he said, at least mentally. And Storm is a base for my travels, rather than an all-day home, so I have physical freedom too; I remain a traveller, and a loner. Tamerlane revisited Fatin’s earlier word, being one prone to requesting lore. As one that is connected to so many of them, what would you say are the most eminent of the Bleeding Souls families, bar Lykoi?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread