the time of your life (you just can't tell)
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... F-head.png); background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
-SQUIRM-
wc282

He closed his eye, slamming jowls closed again. The effort and intention to shake off the feeling was gone, but the answers and information he felt was hiding in the back of his mind were just beyond the reach of his fingertips and the strain to meet them was overwhelming. Curse rang through his mind, echoing continuously as if it was waiting to be found out. Something about the word was all too familiar, yet so distant at the same time. His memories were of no help; they remained clouded out and lost as always. Curse, curse. A grunt arose from his throat. Smiles, some blooded, some genuine flashed before his eyes from faces he'd never met and couldn't recognize, but still the word emanated and the hybrid was given no more slack. The pack. Something about that pack.

"A curse," he choked out, strainfully guessing at his memories and trying to piece the things that stood out together at random. "Cercelee--no, similar..." He shook his head, again trying to collect himself and peered pathetically at the blind beast. "The curse... on a white wolf--I think she looked like that leader Cercelee, I recognized her--she must have been the alpha." Eyes strayed downward. He was babbling nonsense, no doubt, but belittled that factor in that he was finally having some access to what he thought might be his past. Never before had it suddenly mattered so much to him. His voice and gaze dropped, almost ashamed of what he'd been unable to keep within his own spiraling mind. "I think... we might have been related somehow. I don't know. I could never remember anything until now, but... I'm not even sure I'm remembering."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread