the time of your life (you just can't tell)
[html]

wc242

escape is never the safest path

He was cold, listless in all his replies. The shoulder seemed constantly turned in Jefferson's direction, and the words that crept from Laruku's throat were hardly any more specific than before. So his grandmother was the alphess, his parents subleaders. It made sense; he was the product of an important family. It made sense. It was why he knew so many faces without knowing who they were--he'd once had plenty of connections. Laruku was still avoiding him, avoiding the answers; Jefferson could have cared less if the stranger didn't like him or couldn't face his past properly. He should have seen it further than that. The hybrid ignored the ear that twitched in irritation. This creature was not getting away.

"Enough!" He growled, voice reaching its climax. The hybrid dashed in front of the blinded figure well aware that he could not see him there. His brows furrowed, his fangs gleamed. He was no threat, but... he was losing some patience. "Enough of this avoiding! I don't care what the hell happened to you in your past. We bear the same bloody stars and stripes on our bodies and yet you won't even share with me what is mine." His green eye flashed. "I want to know who they were, Laruku. My parents. My pack. My everything-that-I-can't-remember. Are they dead? Alive? Damnit, stop pretending you don't even care. Hell if they say memories can be curses. Having none at all is a plague."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread