Silent Birthday Celebration
As the stranger spun around Asha quickly steped backwards in defence. His eyes stared at her and her orbs met his. He seemed to be in shcok at her presence 'Maybe this was a bad idea...' She thought as she waited for his reaction. Not having to wait very long befor the stick he had thrown in the air hit him square between the eyes. Flinching slightly she gave him an apologetic smile. The smile was soon followed by laughter as he began to laugh and greet her. "I wasn't expecting company either. I was just escaping my tribes work time. You know get away befor they tell you to build a hut." she sighed. It was a god send that the buildings she made stood at all! After her last few huts made over the days past she had decided it would be better to get away before she hurt someone.

His eyes looked her up and down. shifting awkwardly she said, "It's rude to judge someone on appearance." It was not ment in a mean way but a truth. She took a seat beside him and looked at his drawings, "Not bad." She teased lightly. "My markings are half warrior half female. It's an expression of who I am as a person." She patted the male on the shoulder, "My name is Asha Amara. My tribe just settled down a little ways from here." As she spoke she picked up the stick and started to draw. The picture showed herself, Jaya and Aidan running. "I guess surprises can be good for you...depending of course."

Messages In This Thread