Silent Birthday Celebration
[html]

Bi-colored eyes became downcast and his ears laid back against his head as the female admonished a gentle reprimand. She had not spoken harshly, but Leland knew he had been staring, he just wasn’t sure why and he hated the idea of offending anyone, especially someone he had just met. "I apologize, I was not judging you. I was jus’ looking, I’ve never seen markings like that. I should know better though, with how of’en I get stared at ‘round here." Leland sighed and looked back at the girl, Asha, in her eyes this time. Did many canines in her tribe wear those markings? Leland did not voice the question, after so quickly making one mistake he did not wish to ask too personal a question before getting to know the lady better. Instead a more neutral question popped into his head.

"Tribe eh? I met a fellow in a tribe, wonder if you know him. DaWali?" They did seem to have some of the same mannerisms, a similar smell now that Leland stop to think about it, it was not completely impossible. Smiling as the female settled herself beside him, he chuckled as she examined his drawings and explained her markings, then drew pictures of her own. Looking at them, he picked up a stick and begun to etch in details to his previous drawing. "Yours are better." Had she had practice? Leland examined the pictures more closely, the wolf was her, he could tell that much, but were the hawk and horse anyone? "You drew those well, have you spent much time study hawks?" They were hard to examine in detail, unless they allowed one to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread