Toward the Sea: Updated
[html]

Hybrid rolled his eyes, snarling all the while. The female had such a strong bias that she was unable to understand what he explained to her. Her misconceptions of their coyote clan would inevitably result in her being reprimanded for her foolishness if she did not comply quickly. Whatever she believed she knew from her previous pack did not apply in Inferni. Senseless slaying of wolves was not discouraged, and went unpunished. In fact, during Kaena's reign, it came quite close to being expected of an Inferni member to simply wreck havoc upon wolves in general, not just intruders. Gabriel had not revoked the unspoken rule, and agreed with punishing intruders. Hybrid suspected that Gabriel's diplomatic disposition would give him reason to dissuade senseless killings of wolves, however.

"Whatever you may know from your past pack does not apply here. This is Inferni, not your home pack. I have stated my warning; if you do not leave these lands immediately, never to return, you will arrive home safely. If you return, I will attack." If she began running now, Hybrid would let her. He knew that she would spread word of his warning, which was just as valuable as their wolf heads perched upon the sticks lining the borders. Both served the same purpose: that of warning.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread