this guns for hire
The fact that the other was willing to play along after the simple roll of his eyes made DaVinci smirk, the name granted to him by the tattered and torn fellow. Raisinga brow he shrugged and said simply. "Suit yourself.." He Turned his gaze back towards the leaves that were fluttering down around them and scattering across the ground to create a blanket across the lands. His ears flicked back slightly incase the other had something important to say.

It didn't seem like long before the beaten boy of Phoenix Valley did indeed have something to say, a bit of a warning to the wise. With a roll of his eyes to match Jefferson's the steele boy gave his reply, "I really aim to impress, so I'll try harded next time, I promise mother." sarcastic of course were his words.

His stormy eyes met the single emerald one of the male as he asked about the girl. DaVinci shrugged, thoughtful for a moment before replying. "Depends, Magdalena can be as sweet as she wants to, as stubborn as our mother.. or she can come off as a moody bitch sometimes." He grinned and gave up the game. "Of course, she's normally up at mother's cottage.. I think. I could be wrong." He nodded to the name that was offered to him as he sighed, wishing that these lands weren't really claimed thatway he could come and go as he pleaded to this spot.

Messages In This Thread