this guns for hire
[html]

wc301

escape is never the safest path

Jefferson had been rather content with those he knew already in the pack; it was not that he was against newcomers, it was that he was cozy with the place and time at present, and anticipated change and feared for the statuses of those he'd already come to know. His memory had been triggered some time back and had since opened up some new perspectives and thoughts to him, and though he had shirked some of his duties as a Phoenix Valley member as a result, had been surprisingly jovial over the past week or so--a reaction not even he had foreseen. Regardless, his pack went on, and he had his things to do. However, it was this steel-furred creature that occupied his time and eventually took charge, demanding that they 'do something' before promptly questioning Jefferson further. A sigh escaped unintentionally, but the hybrid was not complaining. He had to make up for his laziness of late somehow, he supposed.

He could only hope they would run into whomever it was DaVinci was looking for shortly, because Jefferson had hardly the inspiration or patience to be babysitting the stranger. "Hilarious," the brute remarked with a rolling of the eye, though a slight smirk crept upon his lips.
"The matriarch took me in. It was a pity vote after the other leader lopped off my head with her words." There was a pause, as he recalled the day. The thought had once been a common occurrence, but ever since his memories had sparked, it had been fogged for some time.
"You'd best learn some mercy yourself if you want to get anywhere in this world. Hell, I've got this limp and these scars but I'm the one who came to stop you regardless. The buzzards would've had no chance at stopping me."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread