this guns for hire
Perched upon an old tree stump he wagged his tail like a flag at the words that the male said, his mocking smile turned back to the male as he crooned. "I knew it! She'd adopt you into her family if she could I'd bet." He shook his head and looked towards Jefferson with a look of a weary family member that had repeatedly been there when another had brought home every little critter asking if they could keep them. "Just what I need." he said. Another adopted member of their dysfuctional family. He turned in a circle on the stump to face Jefferson as he leaned down towards the scarred up male.

His eyes glittered as he asked. "Should I call you brother.." he paused a moment before shaking his head. "Noo..." stopping a moment to think he finally decided. "How about uncle.." He grinned and declared it again. "Uncle Jefferson." The male certainly did sound like an uncle with all the lecturing he was trying to grant towards DaVinci. Flicking his ears back for a moment the male just shook his head at the words of the other and laughed.

"You stopped me?" he asked doubtfully before turning and leaping off the treestump and trotting towards the lakeshore. Calling back over his back towards Jefferson the cocky moody son of Iskata kept moving away. "Hardly boy, I seem to still be moving and you're the one standing still!" He knew if he kept it up he'd probably end up in trouble.. or actually running into his mother, but the male was such an easy target for him.. and he really did like the silly little bantering. The hybrid hardly ever actually let himself relax enough around anyone. Why not some stranger.

Messages In This Thread