this guns for hire
[html]

wc219

escape is never the safest path

Did he need warning for something? Well, he hoped not. Of all the people he had met, Iskata was the least threatening in his eyes, even if she was at the head of the pack. Compared to Deuce and her hatred of hybrids, not to mention Pendzez and his youthful immaturity and recklessness, Iskata was a creature of divine wisdom and a concentration on what she was doing. She was not a bad ruler; he didn't like the idea of being "under" someone or the concept of a ranking system when he had first stumbled into Phoenix Valley, but nowadays he no longer regretted it. Jefferson was adaptable, he knew that. He was not always happy with change or needing to adapt in the first place, but he knew when he needed to do so.

He mentioned Clouded Tears; Jefferson's guard dropped somewhat, but the scowl on his face remained the same. He wasn't sure why these names were always such a surprise when they were brought up, considering he once had such a great relation to them all. "Doubt it," he grumbled. "I used to live there. I don't remember any islands or lakes, but I haven't seen any here." He stopped, giving the silver-furred male a sarcastic look. "Do you really want to see a gimpster swim, anyway?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread