this guns for hire
DaVinci's overly large ears swirved to catch the words Jefferson asked as he stared down towards the water. His mood was growing quite reserved as he sat there in silence, wondering if he should be the one to burst the bubble on how great his mother was. After a moment he said quietly. "She tried to kill me." his strange stormy orbs turned back to the male as he spoke. There was no more laughter and tease in his voice, just the serious darkness that was his life. He shook his coat out once before lifting to his feet and turning away from the lake.

"I didn't make her choose anything, she chose her own path." he snapped. He knew that time and life had changed her, but he was still prickly about the truth deep down. When you're forced to realize so young that your own mother finds nothing but grief in gazing into your eyes.. it changes your world, none for the good either. DaVinci turned towards the male again as he asked. "Maybe one day I'll have reason.." he said. He knew now though that he didn't want to settle down and be a haunting in the woman's face or even know that look in her eyes. He knew it hurt her to be reminded, but it hurt him to. He was annoyed that he had let the stupid words of this male get to him now but there was nothing he could do about that. He growled softly, "We'll swim later.." he said, the words a threat and promise.

Messages In This Thread